Hire a band or a dj?
Here are some facts that you might want to consider:
- AFTER THE VOWS... 72% of all couples say that they would have spent more time choosing the reception entertainment.
- AFTER THE VOWS... Almost 100% couples say that they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- AFTER THE VOWS... During wedding planning, couples say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and catering - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of couples said they would have made the entertainment their highest priority.
- AFTER THE VOWS... When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember the most about the entertainment is the entertainment.
- AFTER THE VOWS... 65% of all couples that choose a band to entertain at their wedding said, if they had to do it all over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
The above statistics were published in St. Louise Bride and Groom Magazine in 2003. Sources include: Simons, 2001; USA Today, 2001; National Bridal Service, 2001; The Knot, 2002; Brides Magazine, 2001; Statistics are courtesy of www.aDja.org
I'm going to have a small Wedding...Should i hire a professional DJ?
Here is a very interesting article that is worth a read. click here